“Win A MEET AND GREET WITH PATRICK CARPENTIER”
1. The “Win the Meet and Greet with Patrick Carpentier” contest is held by Octane Management inc. (hereinafter : the « contest organizers »). It runs in Canada from July 11, 2012 until 11h59 p.m. (DST) August 14, 2012 (hereinafter: the « contest period »).
2. This contest is open to all persons residing in Canada who have reached the age of majority in their place of residence at the moment they enter the contest or to any legal person having a place of business in Canada who bought tickets for the NAPA Auto parts 200 presented by DODGE 2012 before or on august 14, 2012 except employees, agents and representatives of the contest organizers, their affiliated companies, suppliers of prizes, materials or services related to this contest or any person directly related to the holding of this contest, as well as their immediate family members (brothers, sisters, children, father, mother), legal or common-law spouse and anyone domiciled with these employees, agents and representatives.
HOW TO ENTER
3. To participate, you must purchase your tickets for the 2012 edition of the Napa Auto Parts 200 presented by Dodge before or on August 14, 2012 11h59 p.m. via our website at www.circuitgillesvilleneuve.ca, by calling the box office at 514-397-0007 or by filling out the order form available on our website and by sending it by mail at the following address: 222 Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve, Parc Jean-Drapeau, Montréal, Québec, H3C 6A1
4. Two (2) winners and their guest will have the chance to meet with Patrick Carpentier during the 2012 Napa Auto Parts 200 presented by Dodge. The meet and greet will be held on Friday, August 17, 2012
The winners will also receive two (2) Grandstand 12 tickets for the two days of the event and two (2) copies of the official program.
Total value of the prize is $660 CDN.
5. On August 15 2012, at 4pm in Montreal, at the office of the contest organizers, a random draw will be held to select two (2) eligible entries among all entries registered during the contest period in order to award the prize described above.
6. The odds of winning the prize depends on the number of eligible registrations received during the contest period.
HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE
7. In order to be declared a winner, the selected entrants for the prize must:
a) Be reached by phone by the contest organizers within 5 days following the draw;
b) Correctly answer, unaided, a limited time mathematical skill-testing question submitted over the phone by the contest organizers at a prearranged time;
c) Complete and sign a declaration and liability waiver form (hereinafter: the “Declaration Form”) that will be sent by the contest organizers and return within 2 days following its receipt.
8. Failing to comply with one of the conditions stated above or any of the conditions stated in these Rules and Regulations, the selected entrants will be disqualified and a new random selection will be held until someone is declared a winner.
9. Upon receipt of the duly completed and signed Declaration Form, the contest organizers will contact the winners by phone in order to inform them on how to take possession of their prize.
10. The entry forms are subject to the verification of the contest organizers. All entry forms or letter of participation without purchase that are incomplete, fraudulent, late or contrary to these Rules and Regulations will be automatically rejected.
11. The contest organizers reserve the right to disqualify any person or cancel one or several entries of any person participating in this contest or trying to participate by means contrary to these Rules and Regulations or in a manner which is unfair to the other entrants (e.g. entries exceeding the participation limit, hacking, etc.). That person may be referred to the appropriate judicial authorities.
12. Prizes must be accepted as described in the present Rules and Regulations and cannot be transferred to another person, substituted for another prize or exchanged wholly or partially for money, subject to what is stated in the following section.
13. In the event where, for reasons not related to the winner, the contest organizers cannot award a prize (or part of a prize) as described in these Rules and Regulations, they reserves the right to award a prize (or part of a prize) of the same nature and equivalent value or, at its sole discretion, the cash value of the prize (or part of prize) as mentioned in these Rules and Regulations.
14. The person selected for a prize releases the contest organizers, their affiliated companies, their advertising and promotional agencies, their employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any and all damages of any nature that could arise from the acceptance or use of their prize. The person selected for a prize agree, prior to obtaining their prize, to sign a Declaration Form to such effect. Each guest must also sign this Declaration Form.
15. The contest organizers, their affiliated companies, their advertising and promotional agencies, their employees, representatives and agents disclaim all liability for faulty computer components, software, or communication lines, relating to the loss or absence of network communication or relating to any transmission that is faulty, incomplete, incomprehensible or erased by any computer or network that could limit the possibility or prevent any person from entering the contest.
16. Any person who participates or tries to participate in this contest releases the contest organizers, their affiliated companies, their advertising and promotional agencies, their employees, agents and representatives, from any and all liability for damages which he/she could suffer from participating or trying to participate in this contest. The contest organizers, their advertising and promotional agencies, their employees, representatives and agents also disclaim any liability for any damage or loss that could arise, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from downloading any Internet page or any software or from the transmission of any data regarding the participation in this contest.
17. The contest organizers reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this contest, in whole or in part, in the case where an event or any human intervention could corrupt or affect the administration, safety, impartiality or the running of the contest as foreseen in these Rules and Regulations, In any case, the contest organizers, their affiliated companies, their advertising and promotional agencies, the suppliers of prizes or services related to this contest as well as their respective employees, agents and representatives cannot be held to award more prizes than the number indicated in these Rules and Regulations or to award prizes otherwise than in compliance with these Rules and Regulations.
18. By entering this contest, the winner authorizes the contest organizers and their representatives to use, if required, their name, photograph, likeness, place of residence, voice and/or declarations related to the prize or the contest, for publicity purposes, and this, without remuneration whatsoever. The persons selected for a prize must sign a declaration to this effect included in the Declaration Form.
19. For the purpose of these Rules and Regulations, the entrant is, as the case may be, the person whose personal information is given when registering for the contest and is the person to whom the mathematical skill-testing question will be submitted and to whom the prize will be awarded if he or she is declared a winner.
20. Participation without purchase. It is possible to participate to the sweepstakes by sending a letter of at least 100 words, indicating why you would like to win a Meet and Greet with Patrick Carpentier. Send your letter along with your complete coordinates before August 14, 2012, to the following address: “Win a meet and Greet with Patrick Carpentier” 222 Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve, Parc Jean-Drapeau, Montréal, Québec, H3C 6A1
21. For persons residing in Quebec: any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
Should the English and French versions of these Rules and regulations differ, the French version will prevail.